Miracle Reds

Article number:
NW2294
Stock:
Available to order
$45.00
Quantity :
+ -
  • Information
  • Reviews

Miracle Reds Super Fruit Anti-Aging Blend provides a full spectrum of antioxidant protection. It is the most advanced antioxidant supplement on the market as it contains the raw food nutrition of 5 servings of Super Fruits and berries and 18 Bil probiotic cultures. Super Fruits include; Goji, Pomegranate, Acai, and Mangosteen! Gluten Free.

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size 1 tbsp

Servings Per Container 30

Amount Per Serving% Daily Value*Calories35-Total Fat1 g2%Saturated Fat0 g0%Trans Fat0 g-Sodium40 mg2%Potassium28 mg1%Total Carbohydrate5 g3%Dietary Fiber2 g8%Sugars1 g-Protein1 g-Non-Dairy Probiotic Cultures Min. Organisms (at Mfg)8.5 bil u-Antioxidant Proprietary Blend1340 mg-Adaptogenic and Metabolic Herbs Proprietary Blend1200 mg-Natural Fibers Proprietary Blend1780 mg-Harmonizing and Support Herbs Proprietary Blend1090 mg-Calcium Citrate100 mg10%Vitamin C Complex325 mg542%Natural Plant Enzymes Proprietary Blend100 mg-Nutrient Rich Super Foods Proprietary Blend2800 mg-Magnesium Glycinate100 mg10%Antioxidant Proprietary Blend

((Acerola Berry Juice Powder [Natural Source of Vitamin C], Bioflavonoids [Citrus], Silymarin [Milk thistle 80% Extract], Green Tea [60% Polyphenols, 40% Catechins], Rutin).)

Adaptogenic and Metabolic Herbs Proprietary Blend

((Red Raspberry Powder, Parsley Juice Powder, Ginger Powder [Freeze Dried], Horsetail Stem Powder, Royal Jelly [5% 10-HAD], Licorice Root Powder, Eleuthero Root Extract, Suma [Pfaffia Paniculata], Astragalus Membranicus, Damiana, Echinacea Augustifolia [Extract 5% Echinocoside] {35 mg}))

Natural Fibers Proprietary Blend

((Lecithin Powder 99% Oil Free [Non-GMO], Apple Pectin, Apple Fiber, Certified Organic Flax Seed Meal))

Harmonizing and Support Herbs Proprietary Blend

((Yucca Juice Powder, Watercress Juice Powder, Carrot Juice Powder, Certified Organic Beet Juice Powder, Nova Scotia Dulse, Cactus Powder, Aloe Vera [Freeze Dried] {450 mg}), Natural Plant Enzymes (Protease, Lipase, Amylase and Cellulase))

Ingredients: Stevia and Other Natural Flavors..